I stand in a sweet spot where design and code intersects. I can understand a problem, propose a solution and help execute it. I’m involved in every stage of a project– from research to site architecture, design, web development, website launch and post-live optimization.
Hello my name is Kelli Bosko and I’m a Full Stack Designer / Front End Web Developer. In 2008 I graduated from Mercer County Community College with my Associates Degree in Advertising Design. After graduating Mercer I transferred to Moore College of Art & Design where I graduated May 2011 with my Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design. For the past 6 and a half years I have been working for a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm as a full stack designer / front end web developer.
List of Responsibilities
- Participate in the web design/development process from start-to-end through kick off & discovery to information architecture, design, programming, QA & launch
- Participate with team in information architecture by researching and analyzing data from Google Analytics and Hot Jar to build out site maps
- Create Wireframes, style guides and page layouts for web projects
- Collaborate with web designers to ensure they are following best practices while keeping website functionality in mind
- Manage the overall QA process to ensure high quality deliverables
- Conduct technical SEO audits and make recommendations for website optimization
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Implement programming changes to enhance and expand on the functionality of client websites
- Install security precautions and monitor admin logins
Looking for a full stack designer / front end web developer?
Web Design & Development
Meet your goals with an attractive, responsive web design that will not only look great on any device but will fit your needs.
Target your audience with a tailored sitemap.
Drive more traffic to your website and convert your visitors into customers with an effective digital strategy.
An effective email marketing campaign will help you connect with your audience to promote your brand and increase sales.
Create a brand that sets your business apart.