I stand in a sweet spot where design and code intersects. I can understand a problem, propose a solution and help execute it. I’m involved in every stage of a project– from research to site architecture, design, web development, website launch and post-live optimization.
Hello, my name is Kelli Bosko and I’m a Full Stack Designer / Front End Web Developer. I am self-driven and a strong conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of experience in digital marketing. I have led a variety of digital marketing projects including email campaigns, website design and development, digital advertising, digital publications, analytics, and lead generation campaigns.
With a user-centric approach to design, I combine data from site analytics, inbound reports, open/click rates and heat mapping with overarching brand and marketing/sales goals to achieve harmonious user experiences, as well as create responsive lead-generating environments in the B2B and B2C spaces.
List of Responsibilities
- Participate in the web design/development process from start-to-end through kick off & discovery to information architecture, design, programming, QA & launch
- Participate with team in information architecture by researching and analyzing data from Google Analytics and Hot Jar to build out site maps
- Create Wireframes, style guides and page layouts for web projects
- Collaborate with web designers to ensure they are following best practices while keeping website functionality in mind
- Manage the overall QA process to ensure high quality deliverables
- Conduct technical SEO audits and make recommendations for website optimization
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Implement programming changes to enhance and expand on the functionality of client websites
- Install security precautions and monitor admin logins
Looking for a full stack designer / front end web developer?
Web Design & Development
Meet your goals with an attractive, responsive web design that will not only look great on any device but will fit your needs.
Target your audience with a tailored sitemap.
Drive more traffic to your website and convert your visitors into customers with an effective digital strategy.
An effective email marketing campaign will help you connect with your audience to promote your brand and increase sales.
Create a brand that sets your business apart.